What Is IP (Internet Protocol)?

IP (Internet Protocol)


What is IP

IP Address is a address of a device in internet. This address is a  collection of numbers , which look like this 167.18.17.115. When ever we send a message, visit a website, and download any file, they all contain IP address of where to send this message, where this site resources are, and from where this file is downloading. Without IP, we can't explore internet and that's why  every network device have it's own IP address .

Does My device Have IP Address

Yes of course, every device which is connected to internet have IP Address. And I know you are connected to Internet because my article is on Internet.



If you find this article useful then subscribe my site to get more informative articles like this. Also, explore my site regularly to gain knowledge about more technology related things.

Share this article, because Knowledge increases by sharing.
Also comment for your experience of reading this article with my mistakes and updates.

Thank You
& Byeeeeeeeeeee. 📶🌐👋👋

Vishal Raj

Graphic Designer, Game Developer, Web Developer and Data Scientist.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post